Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret

It's hard for me to find a hair product that actually works miracles. Through a lot of trial and error, I finally found a product that I am amazed with. I was using the Organix products for a while, don't get me wrong, they are very good, especially the Keratin shampoo. But one product made me throw out all my other shampoos and totally switch over. I finally switched over to My Amazing Blow Dry Secret for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is because this shampoo and conditioner is sulfate and paraben free. The importance in this is that studies have shown that both sulfate and paraben can cause cancer. Other reasons for using this is that my hair has never felt softer because one of the ingredients is coconut oil (which by now you should know, I love). It's also color safe for your hair and repairs it! After using this, your hair dries quickly and it's easy to style. You can find it on Amazon for a pretty good deal (shampoo $20, conditioner $13). Try it out and enjoy your shiny, soft hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment